Confirm’s hosted API is located in AWS US-West-2 region, but the solution can be deployed to private environments in a variety of public/private cloud providers - including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Compute, Oracle Cloud, and many others.
Articles in this section
- Can Confirm compress images to reduce upload time?
- How should I interpret Face Match scores?
- What is the size of the SDK?
- Does Confirm support PDF files?
- How does Confirm combat spoofing attempts?
- Do any parts of Confirm’s product flow rely on human agents?
- What kind of encryption does Confirm use? Does Confirm encrypt data in transit? Data at rest?
- What information is stored? IDs, data, etc.?
- Does Confirm deploy on cloud or on premise?
- Is the SDK available for iOS and Android?