Yes, Confirm's native app SDKs compress the image to 50% jpg quality. The total payload transferred is roughly 0.5MB per image (subject to variability based on overall image size and resolution).
Articles in this section
- Do you support Enhanced Driver's Licenses (EDL)?
- Can Confirm compress images to reduce upload time?
- How should I interpret Face Match scores?
- What is the size of the SDK?
- Does Confirm support PDF files?
- How does Confirm combat spoofing attempts?
- Do any parts of Confirm’s product flow rely on human agents?
- What kind of encryption does Confirm use? Does Confirm encrypt data in transit? Data at rest?
- What information is stored? IDs, data, etc.?
- Does Confirm deploy on cloud or on premise?