Confirm does not use any humans to manually review ID documents. Our philosophy is grounded in fully using technology for high availability, massive scale capability, transaction processing, and redundancy as well as the usage of machine learning (AI) and true real-time forensic analysis to analyze government issued IDs.
Articles in this section
- Can Confirm compress images to reduce upload time?
- How should I interpret Face Match scores?
- What is the size of the SDK?
- Does Confirm support PDF files?
- How does Confirm combat spoofing attempts?
- Do any parts of Confirm’s product flow rely on human agents?
- What kind of encryption does Confirm use? Does Confirm encrypt data in transit? Data at rest?
- What information is stored? IDs, data, etc.?
- Does Confirm deploy on cloud or on premise?
- Is the SDK available for iOS and Android?