The most important metric is the size of the document within the captured image. The recommended image size is is over 3000x1920 pixels which is a little greater than 5 megapixels. We can safely handle images that are closer to 4 megapixels with a resolution greater than 2500x1600 pixels. The minimum document resolution we support is 2030x1280 pixels. With larger image sizes we can support up to 50% compression of jpeg images with limited impact on authentication results.
Articles in this section
- Can Confirm compress images to reduce upload time?
- How should I interpret Face Match scores?
- What is the size of the SDK?
- Does Confirm support PDF files?
- How does Confirm combat spoofing attempts?
- Do any parts of Confirm’s product flow rely on human agents?
- What kind of encryption does Confirm use? Does Confirm encrypt data in transit? Data at rest?
- What information is stored? IDs, data, etc.?
- Does Confirm deploy on cloud or on premise?
- Is the SDK available for iOS and Android?