After your ID has been scanned, it is sent to the cloud for processing and immediately deleted after you have received a result. We have designed our system to immediately expunge all personal data after the authentication result has been delivered. Some customers, however, choose to retain some of the information as necessary for managing a customer record (such as name, DOB) or as necessary per industry regulations.
Articles in this section
- Can Confirm compress images to reduce upload time?
- How should I interpret Face Match scores?
- What is the size of the SDK?
- Does Confirm support PDF files?
- How does Confirm combat spoofing attempts?
- Do any parts of Confirm’s product flow rely on human agents?
- What kind of encryption does Confirm use? Does Confirm encrypt data in transit? Data at rest?
- What information is stored? IDs, data, etc.?
- Does Confirm deploy on cloud or on premise?
- Is the SDK available for iOS and Android?