After your ID has been scanned, it is sent to the cloud for processing and immediately deleted after you have received a result. We have designed our system to immediately expunge all personal data after the authentication result has been delivered. Some customers, however, choose to retain some of the information as necessary for managing a customer record (such as name, DOB) or as necessary per industry regulations.
Articles in this section
- Is the SDK available for iOS and Android?
- What kind of personal data is extracted from the ID?
- How long does it take to get a result back?
- How do you manage personal data from the scanned ID?
- What happens if the ID is expired?
- What size image is ideal?
- How can I ensure customers take good images?
- Can we have the user's browser authenticate with your servers directly?
- Can the image capture screens be customized if we use your SDK?